10 NH Seacoast Events You Need to Attend to Build Your Prospect List
As a real estate agent, your prospect list is your lifeline. Knowing the potential buyers and sellers in the greater Seacoast area is a crucial part of being a successful agent. But prospect lists aren't simply about quantity, they're about quality. One of the best ways to meet the people you want on your prospect list is to attend popular NH Seacoast events, and we have plenty of them!
Here are a few NH Seacoast events to put on your calendar:
- Portsmouth Taste of the Nation is a charity dinner and wine tasting held by Share Our Strength Seacoast unofficially called The Grown-up Prom. This NH Seacoast event features food from many of our fabulous restaurants and is usually held in June outside on the grounds of the Strawbery Banke Museum in Portsmouth. It serves as a way for the community to give back and ensure an end to childhood hunger.
- Any event held at Runnymede Farmin North Hampton. Keep an eye on their Facebook page. Whether re-creations of the headless horseman or a display by their Friesian horses, they're unique and wonderful.
- The Portsmouth Athenaeum is another Portsmouth gem. Throughout the year, the historic venue has multiple book signings, historic exhibits, and art exhibits. And most events are free and open to the public.
- If you have your sea legs, head out with like-minded sailors to the Annual Gosport Regatta. All are invited to this open sailing race in September from Portsmouth Harbor to the Isles of Shoals organized by the Piscataqua Sailing Association (PSA) to benefit sustainability initiatives at Star Island.
- Film Festivals! Every September, a bit of the Telluride Film Festival heads east when six films are shown at The Music Hall. In addition to the feature presentations at Telluride by the Sea, there are also parties to enjoy. Get your tickets to all the shows. And the weekend after Columbus Day, the New Hampshire Film Festival attracts more than 10,000 attendees over four days. You'll find the best of independent film at four state-of-the-art screening venues, networking through a half dozen panel discussions, and after-parties where filmmakers mingle with special guests.
- The event at The Music Hall. This Seacoast NH event is held to thank members and raise funds for The Music Hall, the historic and grand arts and entertainment venue central to Portsmouth's arts scene. Generally held in November, the 2015 event was called The Event: A 1940's Officers Club: A Benefit for the Music Hall.
- Skating at Strawbery Banke Museum. It's not really an event, per se, but the Labrie Family Skate is a great place to meet folks in the community who are out and about, who also know people who might buy real estate. (Plus, its FUN.)
- New Years' Eve at the One Hundred Club. If you want a premier vantage point, use your One Hundred Club membership (or your member friends) to attend their New Year's Eve Celebration. You can't beat the view.
- Winter Wine Festival at Wentworth by the Sea. What more can we say? Wine and the Wentworth, a lavishly restored grand hotel in New Castle. This Seacoast NH event is festive and fabulous and attracts a similar crowd. And ringing in at about a month-long, you have plenty of time to toast to new friends and prospective property owners.
- Keep your eye on NH Seacoast events calendars here, here, and here, as well. You never know where you'll find that perfect buyer.
At Tate & Foss Sotheby's International Realty, we pride ourselves on having in-depth knowledge of our market area, from NH Seacoast events to the best school districts and neighborhoods. We'd like to share that knowledge with you. For more information on prime real estate in the NH Seacoast area, get in touch with one of our real estate professionals.