6 NH Seacoast Summer Camps and Clubs for Family Fun
It may not seem like it, but Summer is only eleven weeks away! With the countdown on, it's time to make your plans for savoring our most gorgeous season with family and friends. Here are 6 NH Seacoast Summer Camps and Clubs to check out...there's no definitive ranking here because they're all pretty awesome in their own right.
- Summer Sessions Surf Camp First up in our list of NH Seacoast Summer Camps and Clubs is Surf Camp--designed to introduce kids to surfing in a safe and fun environment, with no experience necessary! It's the perfect way for new surfers to learn the sport with their friends, old and new. They'll learn the mechanics and timing of waves and the skills to enjoy riding them. According to Rye mom Kate Biddle, "Summer Sessions Surf Camp is so much fun. My kids do it every year. The instructors are super energetic and so kid-friendly. It's a really positive experience--all about loving the water, loving the sport, and having fun together!" And, moms, if you've always wanted to learn to surf, Wednesday is Ladies' Night. Rally your friends and head over to Jenness Beach!
- Seaside Safari Camp Seacoast Science Center campers learn all about our ocean and have a whole lot of fun getting their hands dirty doing it.It's a learning adventure that takes advantage of the natural classroom in the historic, 135-acre Odiorne Point State Park. 'Tide pooling,' one of the most popular activities, is all about exploring tidal pools by the shore; lifting rocks and finding little creatures! It's a camp experience your kids will remember forever.
- YMCA Camp Gundalow Do your kids love Gaga ball? It's one of many fun games they'll enjoy at this Seacoast day camp. Every day at Camp Gundalow is about discovery. Campers have the opportunity to learn new skills and create lasting friendships and memories! Daily activities include swim lessons, free swim, sports and recreation, creative arts, dance, fort building, low ropes, team building activities, frog hunting, archery, and so much more.
- Camp Wentworth and Wentworth Summer One of the membership perks at Wentworth By The Sea Country Club is being able to spend the day on the golf course or tennis courts while your kids are having the time of their lives at day camp! Camp Wentworth is focused on swim, golf, and tennis lessons for your 5 to 9-year-olds, while Wentworth Summer offers 27 daily activities for children aged 9+. Your older Littles will never complain of boredom when they can choose from exciting stuff like paintball, paddleboarding, kayaking, horseback riding, ropes adventure course, laser tag, local waterpark Water Country, Rye Airfield skate park, etc., etc., etc.
- Surf Club of Rye The Surf Club is the place to be on the 4th of July! Members of this private beach club cite Independence Day as one of their favorite nights of the season, watching all of the random fireworks up and down the beach. And it's just a great casual setting to enjoy BBQ dinners, BYOB cocktails, and spontaneous conversation around the outdoor fireplace."It's a place where my whole family gathers (happily) either during the day or after work, despite our crazy schedules. You really feel like you're on vacation when you walk out onto the deck overlooking the beach and ocean waves," says Rye resident and Tate & Foss Sotheby's International Realty Sales Associate Jenifer Parker.
- The Beach Club And, to wrap up our summary of NH Seacoast Summer Camps and Clubs, we have The Beach Club." Part of Rye's long history as a summer resort destination and the only private recreational facility of its kind that still exists on New Hampshire's coast," according to the NH Division of Historical Resources. The club was founded in 1925, but its clubhouse dates to the 1880s. Over the years, club members have included political leaders, corporate executives and descendants of distinguished old New England families.
At Tate & Foss Sotheby's International Realty, we pride ourselves on having in-depth knowledge of our market area, from NH Seacoast summer camps to a wide variety of private clubs for family fun all year long. We'd like to share that knowledge with you. For more information on prime real estate in the NH Seacoast area, please reach out toone of our real estate professionals.