FEATURED LIFESTYLE: UNIQUE SEACOAST PROPERTY WITH SPACE FOR IN-HOME BUSINESS, STUDIO, GUESTS, IN-LAWS!
Ever dream of living in a rustic barn home with exposed trusses, soaring ceilings, and reclaimed materials? Need space for your in-home business, studio, guests, and in-laws with a private entrance? Here's your opportunity!
- The stunning residence featured in NH Home Magazine two years in a row
- Renovated by a professional interior designer in 2015
- Offers a unique combination of classic barn exterior (c.1800s) and beautiful modern interior. Hand-hewn beams and centuries-old posts have a quintessentially New England feeling. You'll love the chic simplicity of its decor, the way carefully curated fixtures pop against organic, neutral tones.
The star of the 6,500+ s.f. of living space is its soaring living room with a 2-sided Rumford fireplace and a wall of windows, allowing tons of natural light to stream through wide open to the dining area and custom designer kitchen, where family and friends 'saddle up' to an oversized soapstone island!
A separate family room makes a great hangout space for watching movies and sports, playing games...or potential home office space with a separate entrance. *See space outlined in blue below*
In-laws and overnight guests enjoy the convenience of a first-floor bedroom with a private bath...which flows to a suite of office, study, and studio space with a private entrance. *See space outlined in yellow below*
Here are the rooms in the highlighted areas above...
The second floor is comprised of...
- a reading loft overlooking the main living area
- master suite with wood fireplace, walk-through closets, private bath (with claw foot tub, tiled shower, double-sink vanity), sauna, and laundry.
- 3 bedrooms (one with overhead loft)
- An additional full bath
- Cedar and linen closets
Need extra space for play and storage? The third and walkout basement levels will not disappoint! And the attached garage offers parking for up to 6 vehicles. Explore the whole house via a 3D virtual tour here! Basement = Floor 1; Attic = Floor 4
Sited on 2.6 acres of landscaped grounds, with an extra barn (incl. water/electricity), great for gardening and livestock... and adjacent to conservation land with walking trails!
Conveniently located between...
- Route 10130-minute drive to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport; via Route I-95, one hour to Boston-Logan International Airport
- Downtown Exeterwhere you'll find world-renowned Phillips Exeter Academy, The Exeter Inn and a host of unique boutiques, cafes, and restaurants
- Top-rated SAU 16 schools less than 10 minutes to Exeter High
- Major shopping centers from Epping's Brickyard Square to the Route 108 corridor through Stratham
Yankee Magazine published a 'Guide to Exeter, New Hampshire'great for anyone thinking of relocating to this beautiful New England town!
For more information about this property, click here. To learn about other unique Seacoast homes with space for in-home business, studio, guests and in-laws, please contact a member of our real estate sales team. At Tate & Foss Sothebys International Realty, we pride ourselves on having in-depth knowledge of our market area. Wed like to share that knowledge with you.